Made in the U.S.A.
Compact, durable, easy to operate with single switches. A compact, remote mount siren that's perfect for just about any vehicle. This compact siren is great choice for undercover vehicles and motorcycles or if you're tight on space. Equipped with Class D Technology, high speed digital switching provides higher efficiency, less current draw and better reliability. The amplifier unit is hermetically sealed, providing protection in wet environments. The 200 Series Compact Siren is also available with a PA function and microphone. This unit comes with a 3 switch panel, providing the user with several siren functions.
- Compact siren has a small size and remote amplifier for tight spaces for undercover vehicles or motorcycles
- Class D Technology with high speed digital switching provides higher efficiency, less current draw and better reliability
- Operates a single 100 watt speaker or dual 58 watt speakers
- 5 popular warning tones (up to 3 tones can be activated) : wail, yelp, piercer, hi-lo, plus 4 additional air horn tones available
- Horn Ring (hands free operation) controls the tones and can be programmed to play warning or air horn tones. When driver presses the vehicle’s horn it will activate or de-activate the siren in programmed tone
- Volume programming capability on Public Address (PA) and Radio Rebroadcast sets the volume at a desired level during installation so when the driver selects either option, volume is automatically set
- Park/Kill feature disables the siren when the vehicle is place in Park
- Built-in protection against over/under voltage, over temperature, short circuit and reverse polarity
- Hermetically sealed, providing protection in wet areas
- New! 200 Series Compact Siren with PA Function